CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST:
Interested and qualified Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Faith Based Organizations (FBOs) and Not-for-Profit philanthropic organizations wishing to be engaged by Zamfara Community Development Project (CSDP) for the Gender and Vulnerable Groups (GVG) World Bank assisted programme are hereby invited to send their expression of interest.
The organizations would be subjected to screening to determine credible NGOs/CBOs and relevant bodies for assisting Gender and Vulnerable Groups (GVGs) to facilitate and manage group development plans and micro –projects.
Successful screened NGOs that express their interest after sensitization are to assist in the process of group development plans, identification and formation, implementation, management, monitoring, evaluation and sustainability of the GVGs Micro- Projects would be required to meet the following minimum criteria:
- Registration at the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria, State Government for all organizations and at the local government authorities for CBOs only,
- Availability of staff with relevant strength/skill/competencies
- Availability of Handbook/Profile/Constitution
- Memorandum of Association (MoA)
- Evidence of Bank Account
- Minutes of meeting (at least 3)
- Functional office and must have working knowledge of the state
- Must be in existence for not less than 3 years
- Availability of Audited Accounts for NGOs and FBOs only
- Evidence of working with vulnerable groups (added advantage)
- Evidence of membership with the Zamfara State Coalition of NGOs
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested NGOs/FBOs/CBOs wishing to participate should apply on the organization’s letterhead to: General Manager, Zamfara State Community and Social Development Project (ZACSDP), Gusau, Zamfara State with all the relevant attachments.
All expression of interest must be presented on or before Friday, 27th October, 2017 with the attached documents. All applications are to be delivered by hand to the office of the Zamfara Coalition of NGOs at Zamfara Plaza, Olusegun Obasanjo Drive, Gusau for onward delivery to the Agency before closure of office on Friday.